APSU – Associação Portuguesa de Startups – is one of the partners of the “BEFLEX – Cognitive flexibility and adaptive capacity to face the labour changes before the Fourth Industrial Revolution” Project, which will be implemented from 2020 to 2022. The partnership includes partners from Portugal, United Kingdom, Romania, Slovakia and Spain.
The BEFLEX Project is a training plan for the purpose of developing cognitive flexibility in the frame of the companies, reaching both workers and leaders with the aim of improving the adaptive capacity to the new labour scenario, generating higher levels of productivity, mobility, increased income and, at the end, labour wellness and wellness in the workplace.
The overall objectives of the project are to:
• Evaluate the effectiveness of possessing alternate scripts to respond to situations;
• Assess the effectiveness of cognitive flexibility training on the ability to switch between scripts.
• Improve mental flexibility, in the labour context, especially in situations where a specific approach should be revised and adjusted to conform to changes of context.
• Develop a specific training system for leaders, in behavioural flexibility and adaptation in decision making.
• Collect best practices from successful companies, in all partner countries, and, at least, a ‘worst practice’, presenting the results in a compendium, to attract attention to the topic of creativity, innovation, and flexibility, and to demonstrate working practices, from real business life.
• Produce a didactic toolbox, with complementary and additional materials, to be used with workers (final users), developing dynamics, games, strategies, audio-visual and methodological resources (both for groups and individuals).
|Title||Cognitive flexibility and adaptive capacity to face the labor changes before the Fourth Industrial Revolution|
||KA204 - Strategic Partnerships for adult education|
The Rural Centre, United Kingdom (applicant organisation);
APSU – ASSOCIAÇÃO PORTUGUESA DE STARTUPS, Portugal;
CENTRUL PENTRU PROMOVAREA INVATARII PERMANENTE TIMISOARA ASOCIATIA, Romania;
TOPCOACH SRO, Slovakia;
GROWTH COOP S.COOP.AND, Spain;
INDEPCIE SCA, Spain.