APSU is partner of the “Pro-Motion Sensitive Career Management” Project, which will be implemented from 2021 to 2024. The partnership includes partners from Portugal, Poland, Italy, Spain, Romania and Norway.
The project aims at accomplishing the following objectives:
• Provide new answers and solutions, in terms of professional career management, for young graduates, long term unemployed and professionals working under stress and/or risk of burnout, depression, and other risk factors, at the workplace;
• Use the highly sensitivity, if recognised, in a proper way – as a protective factor, chance for wellbeing in work place and life;
• Develop an innovative model of work, with students/people with high sensitivity, which will be useful in effective career management.
• Creation of a model of support of highly sensitive people, in their career development;
• Creation of the innovative vocational guide: matrix of competences in comparison to vocations, considering management of the employees/future employees potential and HR management;
• Creation of an innovative tool, which will support recognition of the highly sensitivity and its’ influence on the professional development;
• Creation of educational materials for students, employees and teachers/HR departments, which can be used in effective career management;
• Creation of podcasts (videos) – as supporting materials for employers/HR departments.
|Title||Sensitive career management|
||KA3 Support for policy reform|
WYZSZA SZKOLA EKONOMII I INNOWACJI W LUBLINIE, Poland (applicant organisation);
Città metropolitana di Roma Capitale Dipartimento Promozione e coordinamento dello sviluppo economico e sociale – ostegno e supporto alle attività economiche e alla formazione, Italy;
UNIVERSIDAD DE ALICANTE, Spain;
Expert Psy Asociatia Psihologilor Specialisti, Romania;
APSU – Associação Portuguesa de Startups, Portugal;
Prios Kompetanse AS, Norway.