APSU is partner of the EFE European Project, which will be implemented from 2019 to 2021. The partnership includes partners from Sweden, Spain, Poland, Ireland and Romania.
The project aims at accomplishing four main objectives:
• analyse inner difficulties in the first five years of business for entrepreneurs;
• help entrepreneurs during the first five years of a new company to overcome the most important difficulties by using coaching and Emotional Intelligence skills and tools;
• set new tools and methodologies to support entrepreneurs and SMEs in enhancing their productivity, competiveness and efficiency.
The project will produce the following main results:
• a training system and manual entrepreneurship coaches;
• develop a train-the-trainers manual for managers and entrepreneurs to become coaches in their companies;
• create a platform for interactions between learners, facilitators, mentors, mentees and other stakeholders.
|Acronym||EFE - KA204|
|Title||Entrepreneurship for everyone. New ways of coaching.|
|Key Action||Strategic Partnerships for Adult Education|
|Coordinator||Center för Socialt Entreprenörskap Sverige (Sweden)|
APSU - Associação Portuguesa de Startups (Portugal);
INDEPCIE SCA (Spain);
STOWARZYSZENIE ARID (Poland);
I AND F EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED (Ireland);
Associación para el Desarrollo Rural del Litoral de la Janda (Spain);
CENTRUL PENTRU PROMOVAREA INVATARII PERMANENTE TIMISOARA ASOCIATIA (Romania)