APSU is partner of the Let Women Choose European Project in the 2019-2021 biennium and will have partners from Italy, Spain, Estonia, Greece and Lithuania.
The final product will consist on the creation of a publication on Female Entrepreneurship named “Let us choose the women! – Good practices to support female entrepreneurship”.
• Understand the state of the art of the polices adopted and the results achieved in the field of support the female entrepreneurship;
• Comprehend what are the reasons that led women to tart business, the difficulties they faced, the skills in their possession and the shortcomings, repercussions in the family environment, the support offered by the social environment;
• Know the opinion of different experts on the field to enrich the final work of the project.
• Final Publication with all the good practises collected, publication named: “Let us choose the women! – Good practices to support female entrepreneurship”.
• Dissemination events to disseminate all the good practices collected
|Acronym||EP4DFE - KA204|
|Title||Let Women Choose! - European Partnership for the Development of Female Entrepreneurship|
|Key Action||Strategic Partnerships for Adult Education|
|Partners||Cooperativa Sociale Service COOP ARL (Italy - Coordinator);
APSU - Associação Portuguesa de Startups (Portugal);
INDEPCIE SCA (Spain);
EESTI People to People (Estonia);
INTERACTIVE MEDIA KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER INTERMEDIAKT (Greece);
VIESOJI KAUNO MOSKLO IR TECHNOLOGIJU PARKAS (Lithuania)